Licenses & regulations
TradeFred is a licensed provider of Forex and CFD investment services. We are subject to strict requirements regarding financial reporting and security of funds, ensuring you can be 100% confident that you are trading with a reputable broker.
TradeFred is authorised to provide the following investment and ancillary services for our institutional and retail clients:
- Reception and transmission of orders relating to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of investment orders on behalf of clients
- Dealing on own account
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
- Awarding credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
- Foreign exchange services, where connected to the provision of investment services
TradeFred is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, better known as CySEC, is the financial regulatory agency of the Republic of Cyprus. Established in 2001, the Commission aims to enhance the reputation of Cyprus as an attractive destination for financial investment.
To find out more about CySEC, please click here.